Something Rotten: Thursday Next Book 4

Ipswich Waterfront
by Jasper Fforde | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 6/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Picked up in a swap at the telephone box book exchange in Hintlesham, Suffolk.

Hintlesham Telephone Box Book Exchange.

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 9, 2018

Released 6 yrs ago (6/9/2018 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

On the bookshelf if not taken during monthly meet up.

Coffeelink in Ipswich

Journal Entry 3 by beeofgoodcheer at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, March 9, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (3/10/2024 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Happy trails, little book! I hope you have an interesting journey!

Journal Entry 4 by IpswichIzzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, March 15, 2024
Picked up at the monthly meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by IpswichIzzy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, March 15, 2024
I'm sure I've read this before, but it was fun to read again. Although one bit of dialogue seemed a bit close to home...
"Why is Kaine blaming the nation's woes on the Danish?" I asked.
"Because [...] The country is near bankruptcy, Kaine wants to stay in power, so - "
"- misdirection."
"Bingo. He blames someone else."

Released 2 mos ago (4/5/2024 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 Bookcrossing Zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Left on the mantlepiece, upstairs.
Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!