The Magician's Land: A Novel (Magicians Trilogy)

by Lev Grossman | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by PyryJere of Kittilä, Lappi / Lappland Finland on 2/1/2018
Journal Entry 1 by PyryJere from Kittilä, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Thursday, February 1, 2018
Quentin Coldwater has lost everything.
The Magician Trilogy 3.

Kolmoishaaste (1):
Read a trilogy.

Journal Entry 2 by PyryJere at a fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 2, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (8/9/2021 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by wingPaulanniwing at Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Thank you for the book that I chose from a virtual book box by its first sentence. Little did I know that one sentence would bring me three books (!!), this being the final part of the Magicians trilogy.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPaulanniwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Time to free some space on my bookshelves. This book accompanies the other two parts of the trilogy. Enjoy, Panzeranzi!

Journal Entry 5 by wingPanzeranziwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Thank you so much!