Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

A Novel Bookstore

by Laurence Cossé | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1933372826 Global Overview for this book
Registered by jblueafterglow of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 11/18/2017
Journal Entry 1 by jblueafterglow from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 18, 2017
This was acquired as a FFW about 5 years ago and I thought it was already registered.

Journal Entry 2 by jblueafterglow at Little Free Library in Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Friday, March 1, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/1/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library in Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada

Released on March 1, 2024, inside the little free library on the north side of Gabriola Drive just west of Nestor Street.

Congratulations on finding a BookCrossing book!

Bookcrossing
n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
(added to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary in August 2004)

Please take a moment to let me/us know that you've found this book by writing a journal entry. You can make a journal entry without becoming a member of the site. If you do join, your level of anonymity is up to you as others will know you only by your username, and no one is ever given your email address. You can now do whatever you want with the book - keep it, give it to a friend, release it back into the wild, etc. You don't have to read the book, but if you do I hope you enjoy it.

BookCrossing is free (paying for the extra features is entirely optional) and there is no spam mail involved. The only emails you will receive are journal entries on books that you have previously journaled, and maybe the odd private message from other bookcrossers. For more information about BookCrossing, check out the homepage and the FAQs.