The Stationmaster's Farewell

by Edward Marston | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by soffitta1 of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 10/17/2017
Journal Entry 1 by soffitta1 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Inspector Colbeck mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by soffitta1 at Ipswich BC Unconvention 2018 in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 5, 2018

Released 5 yrs ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention 2018 in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taking to the convention.

Journal Entry 3 by yorkshire-lass at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 6, 2018
Picked up from the book table at the UK UnCon in Ipswich. As my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to it.

Journal Entry 4 by yorkshire-lass at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, July 14, 2023
Got to it at last!
Another good read in this interesting series.

Journal Entry 5 by yorkshire-lass at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, November 30, 2023

Released 5 mos ago (11/30/2023 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Going into the Occupational Bookring.

Journal Entry 6 by winggillsilwing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, December 14, 2023
Chosen from the Occupational
Bookring - this looks like a book I will really enjoy as I love both mysteries and steam trains!

Journal Entry 7 by winggillsilwing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, January 13, 2024
As anticipated I did enjoy the railway setting of much of this book and for most of it I was entertained and intrigued. However I did think the ending was a bit rushed and unsatisfactory - won’t say more as I don’t want to provide spoilers.
I would read more in this series.