As Dead as it Gets (Bad Girls Don't Die #3)

by Katie Alender | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/7/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 7, 2017

This softcover (c. 2012) is one of seventeen books which arrived the evening of 1/29/17 at the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in a white Charlotte Russe plastic bag. The books are from a Twinbrook neighbor's daughter's book collection. The mom says that her daughter is "always happy to share with TLFL [Twinbrook Little Free Library], she knows they will be loved by someone else."

Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The June 2017 I'll Drink to That Release Challenge hosted by zbird. The word ALE is in the author's name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving this book to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2023 D for December release challenge hosted by hyphen8.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 15, 2023
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 6 by bluemozaik at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 18, 2023
I picked this during the First Line game at BCinDC's holiday party yesterday. The first line is: "The bad news is, ghosts are everywhere." This may be more of a murder mystery than I like, but I'll give it a try! Goodreads says this is book #3 in its series.