Snowblind

by Ragnar Jonasson | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1910633038 Global Overview for this book
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 12/26/2016
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 26, 2016
I picked this up in a charity shop on Christmas Eve and read it on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. it's crime fiction set in an isolated small town in Northern Iceland. I thought it was a good story, with really interesting characters. There were a few different story threads happening, but not so many that you got lost. I'll definitely be looking out for others by this writer.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 13, 2017

Released 7 yrs ago (2/13/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes tot the winner of the tea and mystery sweeps. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingInto-the-Bluewing at Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Thursday, February 23, 2017
Thanks very much for this book, the ginger tea and postcard. So great to be a sweepstake winner!

I have read the book during the last days of our Holiday in Norway/Sweden. I found the beginning a bit boring but then liked it more and more. And it was interesting to find out how the sidestory of the attacked woman suddenly fitted into the story!

Released 6 yrs ago (7/20/2017 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany

Das Buch macht sich demnächst mit der Abobox I von Ikopiko auf die Reise und hofft auf weitere Leser. Ich wünsche viel Spaß beim Lesen

Journal Entry 5 by biro72 at Bad Oeynhausen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, October 26, 2017
Found it in Abobox no.1. Sounds thrilling. Maybe exactly my taste? We will see.... Thanks a lot!