Slapstick, or Lonesome No More

by Kurt Vonnegut | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by lunacia of Fredrikstad, Østfold fylke Norway on 4/20/2017
Journal Entry 1 by lunacia from Fredrikstad, Østfold fylke Norway on Thursday, April 20, 2017
Manhattan has become the Island of Death. The former President of the United States stands barefoot in a purple toga around a cooking fire in the lobby of the Empire State Building. He is Dr Wilbur Daffodil-II Swain and Slapstick or Lonesome No More! is his story - one of monstrous twins, orgies, revenge, golf, utopian schemes, and very little tooth brushing.
In this post-apocalyptic black comedy - dedicated to Laurel and Hardy - Vonnegut is at his most hilarious, grotesque, and personal.

Journal Entry 2 by lunacia at Grünerløkka bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, July 22, 2023
As I will be moving shortly, I'm going through my books, and deciding which I need to let go. This is one of the books I have decided will travel on, unread.

Released 11 mos ago (7/31/2023 UTC) at Oslo Visitor Centre, Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Left on the bookcrossing shelf.