The Plumberry School of Comfort Food

by Cathy Bramley | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0552172081 Global Overview for this book
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/5/2016
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 5, 2016
Picked up for a secret purpose!

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Released 7 yrs ago (11/22/2016 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to my European Secret Santa partner! Hope you enjoy the parcel!

Journal Entry 3 by Bjorg at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Thanks santa for sending me a wishlist book 😀 and thanks for everything else you sent me 😀

Journal Entry 4 by Bjorg at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Sunday, April 25, 2021
Really enjoyed this book, full of twists and turns and lovely charachters. I am not a very good cook so I sure would enjoy going to a cookery school like this :)

Journal Entry 5 by Bjorg at Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Ireland on Thursday, February 17, 2022

Released 2 yrs ago (2/18/2022 UTC) at Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Ireland

Congratulations, you won the Culinary sweepstakes :) hope you will get many interesting books.

Journal Entry 6 by wingestelle1806wing at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, March 4, 2022
Another new author for me, and food is my other passion, so can't wait to dig into this! Thank you, Björg!

Journal Entry 7 by wingestelle1806wing at LFL - Clonsilla (D15) in Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/21/2024 UTC) at LFL - Clonsilla (D15) in Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland

Please let us know when you release it again...