Brush of an Angel's Wing

by Charlie W. Shedd | Religion & Spirituality |
ISBN: 089283854x Global Overview for this book
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 9/7/2016
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Wednesday, September 7, 2016
It's happened to you before--narrow escapes, out-of-the-blue answers to problems, waves of sweet comfort, unexplained healing. You may not have recognized the work of angels in your life, but Charlie Shedd wants to assure you that these magnificent and powerful supernatural beings act as God's messengers of light, love, healing, and grace.

Brush of an Angel's Wing vividly chronicles angelic "sightings." Through stories from his own life, Charlie Shedd gives us a glimpse of what a brush with an angel looks and feels like, describing nick-of-time rescues, impossible feats of strength, supernatural perceptions, and divinely orchestrated situations--all of which can only be ascribed to the wisdom and service of angels.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
I think that I read this book before, but I had forgotten it sufficiently enough that it was like reading it for the first time. The book was inspiring. The final portion of the book presents some advice and questions about how we live our lives. The author believes that we need to be open to angels by our faith and responsiveness to God. I do believe that this is true but I also believe that angels help everybody.

Released 6 mos ago (9/21/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library, Ellis St & Virginia St. in Bellingham, Washington USA

This book was left in the Little Free Library. It was released for the September Sapphire release challenge.