Gobbolino The Witch's Cat

I'm yours till we part.
by Ursula Moray Williams | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 9/23/2016
Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, September 23, 2016
Why was I ever born a witch's kitten? Why - oh, why? With his bright blue eyes and sparky magic whiskers, no one could mistake Gobbolino for a kitchen cat, but that's just what he longs to be. So, while his sister Sootica learns how to ride a broomstick and turn mice into toads, Gobbolino sets off to find a nice warm fire and a family to care for him. He has many adventures along the way and makes many friends, until he finally finds the home he dreams of. First published in 1942, Gobbolino the Witch's Cat continues to delight children - a true modern classic.

Bought from BetterWorldBooks.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, December 12, 2016
A fun little read. I won't rate it though, as I am not the target reader.

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, December 1, 2017

Released 6 yrs ago (12/2/2017 UTC) at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released at the Canberra 2017 Bookcrossing Christmas Party. Enjoy.