The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition (Harry Potter)

by J. K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingSonkkuwing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 1/30/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSonkkuwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, January 30, 2016
The Tales of Beedle the Bard, a Wizarding classic, first came to Muggle readers' attention in the book known Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Now, thank to Hermione Granger's new translation from the ancient runes, we present this stunning edition with an introduction, notes, and illustrations by J. K. Rowling, and extensive commentary by Albus Dumbledore. Never before have Muggles been privy to these richly imaginative tales: "The Wizard and the Hopping Pot", "The Fountain of Fair Fortune, " "The Warlock's Hairy Heart," "Babbitty Rabbitty and Her Cackling Stump," and of course, "The Tale of the Three Brothers." Not only are they equal of fairy tales we know and love, reading them gives new insight into the Wizarding world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSonkkuwing at Dallas, Texas USA on Saturday, October 29, 2016
Funny book. I have read this in Finnish as well but it was nice to read in English as well.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPamina_81wing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, November 17, 2022
I took this from the last meetup in Tampere. For me, English is not the best language to read (I prefer read in Finnish), so let's see, will I read this some day or not.

EDIT 19.4.24: I haven't read this yet, so let's see if someone wants to take this from bookcrossing convention.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPamina_81wing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

This book is available in Tampere bookcrossing convention and maybe somewhere in Tampere later.

Journal Entry 5 by wingLotty_wing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
I've taken this one from the Bookcrossing Convention in Tampere.