Murder, She Wrote: A Little Yuletide Murder

by Jessica Fletcher, Donald Bain | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0451194756 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMecuwing of Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on 12/8/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingMecuwing from Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Jessica Fletcher is planning to spend a cozy Christmas in Cabot Cove. But when "Santa Claus", a.k.a. her neighbor Rory Brent is found shot to death on his farm, there will be no peace on earth until his killer is found. Snooping into the small town’s past for a motive, Jessica is determined to deliver the killer before Christmas. The trouble is, the next sound she hears this silent night may be a scream—her own…

Journal Entry 2 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Released 8 yrs ago (12/15/2015 UTC) at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

Merry Xmas! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Wow, thank you Secret Santa! This was among my oldest wishes. I hope to get to read about Ms Fletcher's adventures during the Christmas holiday (I've only seen her on telly), but we are meeting our new in-law from America and visiting other friends as well...
The spicy tea was delicious and filled the whole house with Christmassy scents.

Here is a picture from our front yard, taken yesterday.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, October 15, 2017
Oops, this is still unread, but that is about to change as I'm putting this up for the Finnish Forum's Christmas Calendar.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkirjakkowing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 4, 2017

Released 6 yrs ago (12/5/2017 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I liked the style, very easy to read and the flow was good. Would not mind reading more Murder She Wrote -mysteries. I remember when the series was on telly - ages ago. Angela Lansbury was made for the part of Jessica Fletcher. Still heard her voice when reading.
It is so funny that nowadays you can pinpoint rather easily when a book was written judging by the gadgets it describes. Here they had a brand new fax but no cell phones (1998).

Annelis was the lucky winner of the Finnish Christmas Calendar, day four.
I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.

Pic: Christmas has arrived to Waterstone's, Piccadilly.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Thank you for the book, Kirjakko! I never did read any of these books, but I watched the tv series years ago. I think this is just the right story for Christmas reading.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, September 13, 2022
I was late for many a Christmas in reading this book. Never mind, this was a nice book anyway. I would like to read more books in this series if they ever came my way.
Yes, I remember when we had our first fax at work. It was a long time ago.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnneliswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (9/13/2022 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Musiikkitalon miittiin mukaan.
Mukavia lukuhetkiä!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnneliswing at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, September 17, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (9/17/2022 UTC) at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Porvoon miittiin mukaan
Mukavia lukuhetkiä!

Journal Entry 10 by Delenna at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, September 18, 2022
Nappasin mukaani Porvoon puuhapäivillä :)

Journal Entry 11 by Delenna at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, November 21, 2022
Christmas approaching and Angela Landsbury dying (RIP)... this was a proper time to read this. I watched the show when I was younger, should try and find the series somewhere to rewatch (and Diagnosis Murder while I'm at it).

The booķ was fine, the ending suprised me.

Journal Entry 12 by Delenna at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, November 21, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (11/21/2022 UTC) at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Adding this cozy mystery to a Christmas suprise box ;)

Journal Entry 13 by wingChaniawing at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Friday, December 23, 2022
Thank you, my secret Santa Delenna, I know I will enjoy this!

Journal Entry 14 by wingChaniawing at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Friday, December 22, 2023
Very enjoyable! My first "Murder, She Wrote" book, but hopefully not the last!

Journal Entry 15 by wingChaniawing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 5, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Taking this to International Bookcrossing Convention. I hope it will find a new reader!

Journal Entry 16 by wingkirjakkowing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Sorry, Chania, the book only found an old reader. I'll put this aside for a future trip abroad.

Released 3 wks ago (4/28/2024 UTC) at Taloyhtiö Sampsan sauna-lounge in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

No takers at the Convention, so to Sampsa goes Jessica Fletcher. I think I will take her with me to Croatia, if she is still in the shelf in a few weeks' time.