Death by Darjeeling

by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingLadyIndigowing of Orange, New South Wales Australia on 7/7/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingLadyIndigowing from Orange, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
"Tea lovers, mystery lovers, [this] is for you." Susan Wittig Albert

Mystery and suspense are brewing when Indigo Tea Shop owner Theodosia Browning caters an elegant garden party in historic Charleston-and one of the guests turns up dead!

The first book in the Tea Shop Mysteries series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLadyIndigowing at Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Released 8 yrs ago (7/7/2015 UTC) at Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

congratulations

happy reading

Journal Entry 3 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Monday, July 20, 2015
Thank you so much for my wishlist book LadyIndigo! And also for the special postcard which arrived only a day before the book and made me wonder what it was about. :D

Journal Entry 4 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Wednesday, February 3, 2016
My first, but not the last, Tea Shop Mystery! For someone who drinks lots of tea daily, this was a very lovely book. :) Mystery part was alright, too, but some parts of the book made it quite clear that the author is a woman. Anyway, I ended up reading the following two books of the same series - and drinking lots and lots of tea. :D

Journal Entry 5 by wingMecuwing at Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 26, 2016

Released 8 yrs ago (2/27/2016 UTC) at Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I'm a bit late in sending you this, but I hope you'll enjoy the book & tea anyway!

Journal Entry 6 by Boekentrol at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, March 2, 2016
This book arrived safely in my mailbox today.
Thank you for sending it out (no worries please about being late!).
The postcard you included is wonderful, the bookmarks are great too. And I received an interesting selection of teas as well.

Journal Entry 7 by Boekentrol at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, January 28, 2024
A nice read. A cosy mystery, set in Charleston, more particularly in/around a tea shop in the historic district.

What I really don't get is, why on earth Theodosia starts snooping around, trying to find out who killed Barron. Even though the murder sideways touches her shop, it's not that the police aren't conducting an investigation.... Even when it becomes clear that she and her dog & employees are in danger she doesn't stop.

Maybe a good thing she acted the way she did: otherwise there wouldn't have been a book 😉

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2024 UTC) at Paddy O'Ryan Irish Pub in Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

In the green bookcase outside the side entrance of Paddy's.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold.