Catching Air: A Novel

by Sarah Pekkanen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by SPStreetTeam on 11/21/2014
Journal Entry 1 by SPStreetTeam on Friday, November 21, 2014
Our first trial w/ Book Crossing! Let's see where this baby goes!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ardmore, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, December 27, 2014
A fun quick read. A good one for book groups whose wedding and baby days are not too distant. Will definitely be widely read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Monday, January 19, 2015
I caught this book this morning while meeting my friend Sharon for coffee at Peet's in San Diego. So nice to see her after so long!! This book is going onto my TBR pile, and possibly then to powaybabe, who may also enjoy it. Oh, and welcome to Bookcrossing!!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, June 20, 2015

Released 8 yrs ago (6/20/2015 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Handed off on Wednesday to powaybabe. Enjoy!

You have in your hands a gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it. Please leave a journal entry and let me know where this book has traveled! It can be done anonymously if you wish :)