The Dead Queen's Garden

Oxford Convention 2015
by Nicola Slade | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0719810388 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/12/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 12, 2015
Bought from the author, one of the Deadly Dames, at the Oxford Bookcrossing Convention. She also signed it for me and told me it was "madder than a box of frogs"!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Finished in a break between authors at the Convention in Tampere.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

A wishlist book for Soozreader

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the BCUK Durham Unconvention from 20-22 September 2024

Journal Entry 4 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Sunday, April 21, 2024
Thank you very much for this wishlist book! Funny, I was in Oxford Convention too but I had no idea you had been there too. It was good to finally meet you in Tampere!