War Horse

by Michael Morpurgo | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/23/2014
Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Registering this book for rabck purposes.

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Released 9 yrs ago (9/24/2014 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

This book is going to greenbadger as part of my Wishlist Giveaway rabck. Enjoy! And feel free to keep it or pass it on, whatever you want. *hugs*

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 25, 2014
Thank you very much, this is so kind of you! :)

Journal Entry 4 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 21, 2015
Morpurgo's classic story about a farm horse who is taken away from the boy he loves and sent to fight in the First World War. Beautifully written and very emotional.

Journal Entry 5 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 2, 2016

Released 8 yrs ago (1/2/2016 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to hp7935 as my RABCK for December. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 6 by hp7935 at Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Just a quick note to say that the book arrived safely

Journal Entry 7 by wingCamperfanwing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, June 18, 2017
From the stock of hp7935, with thanks.

I saw the pantomime but I'm glad I read the book.
Now I understand what it's all about.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCamperfanwing at Stellplatz Hallen-Freibad in Wagenfeld, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, June 18, 2017

Released 6 yrs ago (6/18/2017 UTC) at Stellplatz Hallen-Freibad in Wagenfeld, Niedersachsen Germany

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

On the bookshelf in the hal.