The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty

by A. N. Roquelaure | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by krin511 of Olney, Maryland USA on 4/23/2023
Journal Entry 1 by krin511 from Olney, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 23, 2023
Anne Rice, writing as A. N. Roquelaure, retells the Sleeping Beauty story "...by exploring its connection to sexual desire."

Released 1 yr ago (4/23/2023 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Released at the Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland!

DEAR FINDER,

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing krin511 (or any of the other journalers) as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!