P is for Peril

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by weebly of Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 8/26/2004
Journal Entry 1 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 26, 2004
I finished this one in record time and really enjoyed it. There were two stories in parallel again - like there are in some of the books, one job and one more personal to Kinsey's life. I realy could not put it down!

Released on Monday, November 01, 2004 at about 9:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at To another Bookcrossing member in By Post, By Post Controlled Releases.

For Sandy to read when she gets to the right letter. Then you can keep it for your OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by sandyundead from Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 18, 2004
Thanks for this weebly. I will be setting up my OBCZ early next week as mum (katweeble) will be bringing some posters up this weekend, although this might not go straight in, as I will have to check which Graftons we have at home waiting to be read.

Journal Entry 4 by Katweeble from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 22, 2004
Picked up from sandyundead when visiting her at Durham - will pass back for the OBCZ once read. Will have to wait until I get to P though!

Journal Entry 5 by Katweeble at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, December 9, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/10/2023 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

At the last meeting of the zip switch bookcrossers in 2023