From A Buick 8

by Stephen King | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rebekkila of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 12/6/2013
Journal Entry 1 by rebekkila from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Friday, December 6, 2013
l

Journal Entry 2 by rebekkila at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, February 22, 2021

Released 3 yrs ago (2/25/2021 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This is going in the audio bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, March 21, 2021
The world of the 50's

and their pipe dreams,
but oh, how the engines roared.

Journal Entry 4 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, July 9, 2021

Released 3 yrs ago (7/8/2021 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little audiobook has become part of HI77's Audio BookBox #2!

Hopefully it will find many new readers to enjoy it! ;)

Journal Entry 5 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, July 12, 2021
Thank you for sharing this audiobook.

Journal Entry 6 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Saturday, February 18, 2023

Released 1 yr ago (2/18/2023 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

Releasing to restart HI77’s Audio Bookbox #3. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Friday, July 14, 2023
I am fairly certain I've read this book before... but it's not ringing any bells at all, and it's not marked off in my reading logs. So I'm taking it out of the box to read. Thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024
Yes, it turns out this was definitely a Stephen King book I'd never read! I was not expecting it at all. There were times I squeaked out loud. There were times I was horrified. There were times I laughed. I really liked Ned and most of the officers/staff in the precinct. However, I really HATED that car. Was it a even car? So spooky and terrifying!!!

Journal Entry 9 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2024 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Bringing this to a BCinDC meeting so it can find a new reader. Enjoy!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 10 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2024
KateKintail brought quite a few audiobooks to the meet-up but there weren't really any takers. I agreed with her that ones that have been in circulation for a while should go to a Bookcrosser first if at all possible. I offered to try to find a new home for all of the ones she had. My first attempt at this has not been successful. On to attempt number two.