Killer Babes: From the Files of True Detective Magazine

by Author unknown | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 1, 2018

Released 5 yrs ago (10/1/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Friday, November 9, 2018
Thanks for sending this to me. I used to read a lot of true crime and haven't lately. Now I can!

Journal Entry 4 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Adding this to the True Crime bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Made a short stay at my house. It will continue its journey in the box.

Journal Entry 6 by missprisy at Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Took from GoryDetails True Crime Bookbox