All Quiet on the Western Front

by Erich Maria Remarque | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 7/13/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, July 13, 2013
Found book in charity shop, this is an AMAZING story based on the German ww1 soldier and how they also struggled during the Great War (WW1), I would recommend this book to everybody

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, August 1, 2013
Absolutely loved this book the story was good and very hard to put down

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at --By Post or by Hand ✋ , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 1, 2013

Released 10 yrs ago (8/1/2013 UTC) at --By Post or by Hand ✋ , Scotland United Kingdom

Suprise you have just revived a SGG2013 book I know it's not on your wish list but oh well

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 4 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, August 5, 2013
Not a genre that interests me so I'll need to try and find another reader for it.

Released 10 yrs ago (12/16/2013 UTC) at Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

This book was released at the hospital but I am only now remembering to do a release note for it.