Our Lady Of The Forest

Fort Myers Beach Pier
by David Guterson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDove-i-Libriwing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/7/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, March 3, 2014
Purchased when this book was first published, sitting here for all that time, patiently waiting for its turn to be read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apr. 16, 2024: I'm so excited to have gotten to this book! Started yesterday!

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at -- A Little Free Library, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released to SqueakyChu. Maybe they'd like it for their Little Free Library/OBCZ in MD. Hope this book finds a new friend soon!

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 15, 2024
Caught! Thank you so much for this hardcover (c. 2003), Dove-i-Libri. I'll be very happy to release it into our Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) here in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Today I was at a Juneteenth celebration in Catonsville, Maryland, where I released two books into a small Little Free Library at the Bennamin Banneker Museum. At this same festival, I bought a book to read and later to release. Long live books! Long live Bookcrossing!

Have a great summer.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/17/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the