The Mask of Atreus

by A. J. Hartley | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 042520913x Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Book Description: An obscure museum's dead proprietor lies in a secret room surrounded by one of the world's most astonishing collections of Greek antiquities. Only a priceless Mycenaean death mask has been taken, along with the bones of a legendary hero thought to exist only in ancient myth. Looted by the Nazis, the treasures are still being sought by those whose dreams of glory remain undefeated.

The mask is an unparalleled discovery that will be a force for devastating retribution in the wrong hands. But by the time museum curator Deborah Miller learns the truth, it may be too late not only to save herself--but to reveal to the world the awesome secret she's uncovered.

My mom gave me this book to use for Bookcrossing. It started out in Homosassa, Florida.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 6, 2024
I wasn't able ro get into this book so it's ready to travel again.

Released 3 wks ago (6/22/2024 UTC) at LFL - Etowah River Park, 600 Brown Industrial #125309 in Canton, Georgia USA

Left in this LFL, when snagging a tempestsans release by Allison Gaylin. Enjoy the book!