The Private World of Georgette Heyer

by Jane Aiken Hodge | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, December 9, 2012
For my Bc Birmingham secret santa partner : ) enjoy

Journal Entry 2 by Katweeble at Wolverhampton, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much - I love Georgette Heyer's books and keep going back to the regency series so much my copies are falling apart. I am really looking forward to finding out about the author ;-))

Journal Entry 3 by Katweeble at Wolverhampton, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Jane Aiken Hodge obviously thinks a lot of Georgette Heyer. I was very impressed with the amount of research that was done for all of her books, and the detail she out into them. It has inspired me to want to read the historical books again in the order in which they were written. I love Georgette Heyer's books and not really thought about the fact that she had to write a book a year to achieve her prodigious output.

Thank you Ali for this book, I really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 4 by Katweeble at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, February 10, 2024

Released 5 mos ago (2/11/2024 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

At the February 2024 meet up.