Dark Lord of Derkholm (GollanczF.)

by Diana Wynne JOnes | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by stubee of Bury, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on 9/11/2012
Journal Entry 1 by stubee from Bury, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Lass O'Gowrie Book club choice!

A good book, a good choice for an introduction to the genre of fantasy for our book club readers.

Journal Entry 2 by KT-J at Bury, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Monday, November 26, 2012
This was chosen from the fantasy genre for our bookclub and I quite enjoyed it. There wasn't much substance to the story but it had some really nice ideas in it. A good read if you want something light and a bit different.

Journal Entry 3 by stubee at Bury, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Sent to Adrienne10 as part of her Birthday RABCK.

Journal Entry 4 by adrienne10 at Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, December 3, 2012
Received in my birthday RABCK. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by adrienne10 at Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, March 25, 2024
I can't believe I've had this for over a decade and never read it. This is a fun story, part of the talking animals of fantasy genre of the 1990s, which I was a keen fan of back in the day. It has gone out of fashion but I still enjoy a good story in that genre.

I will find someone to pass it along to who will hopefully read it much faster than I did.