City Lives

by Patricia Scanlan | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by juliako of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 7/6/2012
Journal Entry 1 by juliako from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, July 6, 2012
Welcome to the world of bookcrossing!

This book has been read, maybe many times and is now available for you to read and pass on. I hope you enjoy it and / or enjoy the concept of book crossing, i.e. passing on finished books and hearing what others thought of them, and seeing where they travel to.

This book was donated to bookcrossing for the Moseley Festival bookcrossing stall through Freegle.

Released 11 yrs ago (7/7/2012 UTC) at Moseley Village - Mozfest Stall in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you picked this up...

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website. Welcome to the world of the bookcrossing! Do let us know what you thought of this book, and what your plans for it are. If you register on the bookcrossing site then you will also see where this book goes.

Journal Entry 3 by Katisha50 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, January 27, 2013
Not taken from the stall, so came home with me pending a future release.

Released 11 yrs ago (1/27/2013 UTC) at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

On the bookshelf in the back room.

This book has been released for the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover release challenge 2013, Week 4 (black /red /yellow on the cover - Aboriginal colours).

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile.

Released 11 yrs ago (4/27/2013 UTC) at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey

Released 7 yrs ago (9/23/2016 UTC) at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Released 7 yrs ago (9/25/2016 UTC) at Urban Coffee Company, Church St in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Enjoy!