Moving Target

by Elizabeth Lowell | Romance |
ISBN: 0060198753 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 11/5/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, November 5, 2003
I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Amazon reviews.

Released on Thursday, November 06, 2003 at D. H. Hill Library, N. C. State University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA.

You will find this book at the NCSU Official BookCrossing Zone - a wooden lectern in the vestibule of the entrance to the D. H. Hill library.

Journal Entry 3 by Shadoween from Clayton, North Carolina USA on Friday, November 28, 2003
great book--probably will buy it.

Journal Entry 4 by Shadoween from Clayton, North Carolina USA on Sunday, November 30, 2003
Released in Garner Wake Public Library on Nov.30.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, December 4, 2003
I am a Public Librarian and as I was sorting through our donations, I came across this book. When I asked my supervisor what to do with it, she said that it was now County property and that we should put it in the book sale!I replied that I did not think it was our property if the person who "donated" it didn't own it! So I turned it loose... and that is all I can say about that. HOWEVER, please DO NOT DONATE THESE TO LIBRARIES as this will only end their bookcrossing life. This is a cool idea and I don't want to see these books going into book sales!

CAUGHT IN NC USA

Journal Entry 6 by Bill-NC from Garner, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 12, 2003
I got it from a friend at the library where I volunteer. My wife read it, and I will pass it along to a friend in the church choir where I sing.