"The truth is that even big collections of ordinary books distort space, as can readily be proved by anyone who has been around a really old-fashioned secondhand bookshop, one that looks as though they were designed by M. Escher on a bad day and has more stairways than storeys and those rows of shelves which end in little doors that are surely too small for a full-sized human to enter. The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. "
- Terry Pratchett
- Your Supply Store order... and your email address
- News from the RABCK forum: Secret Santa exchange 2023
- BookCrossing Convention 2024 - Welcome to Tampere!
- News from our Region Clean Up Team - We should probably tidy up!
- Did someone mention Christmas!?