Track Random Acts of Kindness
"The true felicity of a lover of books is the luxurious turning of page by page, the surrender, not meanly abject, but deliberate and cautious, with your wits about you, as you deliver yourself into the keeping of the book. This I call reading."
- Edith Wharton
- News from the BC Support Team: "Contact Us" not working
- Happy BookCrossing Day to all!
- A message from Ballycumber
- News from the Translation Team - Did you know?
- News from our Social Media Team: we are back on Twitter