Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Vote for your favourite bookplate...
- News from our Social Media Team
- It's on! The return of the BookCrossing Day Contest
- Best wishes for 2023 from Ballycumber, and many happy returns
- Round 13 of Support BC - Supply Store Sweepstakes is here!