Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- News from Bruce & BC HQ: Reported data breach
- News from the BC Support Team: We're back...again!
- UPDATE: Issue with Supply Store checkout
- Vacation time in the BC Supply Store
- News from the BC Support Team: We're back!