Shopaholic & Sister

by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by redfox5 of Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on 6/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by redfox5 from Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, June 5, 2011
Given to me by my sister, Hayley. :)

Journal Entry 2 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 14, 2013
I'm glad I kept with this series. This one is actually pretty good! Becky is still being an idiot and spending all her money left, right and centre but this book made me laugh. I even felt sorry for Becky when she meets Jess and they don't quiet hit it off. Saying that however, I did like Jess. I'm more like Jess than Becky. The whole thing with Becky and Jess lost up in the hills felt very familiar. Like maybe I've read it before. Still just one more book left now. Shopaholic & Baby here I come!

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (6/18/2013 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Granting wishes and keeping them moving :)

Journal Entry 4 by angellica at Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Wow! Thank you!

Sorry this has been languishing user a pile of post we got whilst we were away on holiday