RABBIT FACTORY, THE

by Marshall Karp | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Betty22 of Wandsworth, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/12/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Betty22 from Wandsworth, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Picked this up at my local library in their books for sale shelf.
As it has the word 'rabbit' in the title, I thought it might make a good addition to my NSS partner's NSS Easter parcel. Have no idea what it's like, it was bought on a whim!

Happy Easter!

Journal Entry 2 by YowlYY at on Sunday, April 24, 2011
I just love the way you combined your items for my NSS parcel, and this book is perfect! My bunny Neville is not so happy to hear that the character that gives the name to the book was killed (bunny murder alert!) but mellowed a bit when I explained that it wasn't a real bunny but a person, LOL!
I look forward to reading it, and if it is good it will be turned into a ray ...thanks again, and a happy Easter to you too :)

Journal Entry 3 by YowlYY at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 4, 2021
How odd is this? Just ten years after I received it, for the NSS Easter event, I start reading this, on Easter Sunday!
Sitting in my sunny garden with a cup of coffee, I made a start and, 50 pages in, it's already a winner. Just the light-hearted criminal novel I was hoping it would be.
I'll make a final JE once finished to read and before releasing it :-)

Journal Entry 4 by YowlYY at NSS Parcel Royal Mail, NSS Parcel! -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 10, 2021
After a promising and fun start, the story dragged on a bit and I got hopelessly bored in the last quarter. This is why it took me so long to read it.
Such a shame...I was thinking of reading the sequels, but I guess I won't bother after all.