Kill and Tell

by William X. Kienzle | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, April 29, 2011
Amazon Editorial Review

When auto exec Frank Hoffman is murdered, nobody, not even the police, has a clue -- except Father Koesler. The sleuthing priest has heard some shocking news in the sanctity of the confessional. And now there's danger that a new victim will breathe his last -- but the honor-bound Father can't breathe a word . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Chicago, Illinois USA on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (10/19/2014 UTC) at Chicago, Illinois USA

Releasing as a selection from the Mystery VBB, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by mssaver at Chicago, Illinois USA on Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Thanks, bookstogive! Sorry it took me so long to get this for the whole day since last week, partly the way my computer was not working well.