The End of Mr. Y

by Scarlett Thomas | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by TanjaSouza on 11/23/2010
Journal Entry 1 by TanjaSouza on Tuesday, November 23, 2010
x

Journal Entry 2 by TanjaSouza at OBCZ Espresso House Stockholm in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Friday, November 26, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (11/26/2010 UTC) at OBCZ Espresso House Stockholm in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Released to BookCrossing bookshelf at Espressohouse, Vasagatan in Stockholm.

Journal Entry 3 by VictoriaWagtail at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
I've heard about this book before so when I saw it at Espressohouse I thought "Why not" and took it with me. I've already started reading it, I couldn't resist :)

Journal Entry 4 by VictoriaWagtail at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, December 14, 2010
An "up-and-down" sort of book. Parts of it are good but at some places it loses focus and tempo. But still a really good and intriguing story that kept me going to the end.

It's very differnet from the kind of fantasy I've read before. And I like it. I guess it's more grown up, with a modern urban setting including sex, alcohol, tobacco, mental ilness, pollution... It's more true, and also more dark than most "main stream" fantasy. And I like it.

Journal Entry 5 by VictoriaWagtail at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Friday, May 11, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (5/11/2012 UTC) at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden

Happy Birthday! :)

Journal Entry 6 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, May 18, 2012
Thank you! This looks really interesting, I can't wait to read this.

Journal Entry 7 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, August 13, 2012
This was an interesting book, mostly because it was little different though the ending was kinda weird for me... But I'm really happy I got this as a birthdaygift and this was a great book to read in my holiday at Rhodes. =) I'll send this today to the winner of my Rhodes sweepstake.

Journal Entry 8 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, August 13, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (8/13/2012 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Enjoy. =)

Journal Entry 9 by halonhakkaaja at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Tuesday, August 14, 2012
The book looks really fascinating. Thanks a lot!!!

Journal Entry 10 by halonhakkaaja at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Saturday, December 22, 2012
Wow! The story was full of surprises. Very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this book!

Journal Entry 11 by polenka at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Saturday, February 21, 2015
I took this with me from the local bc-meeting.