The God of small things

by Arundhati ROY | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 7/21/2016
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Thursday, July 21, 2016
"The year is 1969. In the state of Kerala, on the southernmost tip of India, fraternal twins Esthappen and Rahel fashion a childhood for themselves in the shade of the wreck that is their family."

I read this book years ago and LOVED it. I hope to read it again someday.

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Released 2 yrs ago (1/15/2020 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

Included in the Bookbox of Surprisingly Good Books. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, March 15, 2020
Received in the Bookbox of Surprisingly Good Books

I have decided to put this book back into the box.

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, March 15, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (3/15/2020 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released back into the Bookbox of Surprisingly Good Books

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Barcino at Berkeley, California USA on Saturday, June 6, 2020
Picked it up from the Bookbox of Surprisingly Good Books. Thanks to rhythmbiscuit for sharing.

Journal Entry 6 by Barcino at Moneta, Virginia USA on Friday, August 28, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (8/28/2020 UTC) at Moneta, Virginia USA

Adding int in the Alphabet Fiction Bookbox:

Letter G
Enjoy and pass on!

Journal Entry 7 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Received in the Alphabet Fiction Bookbox

Since this book found its way back to me, I will find another place to release this book.

Journal Entry 8 by Chicvolley99 at YaLun Apartments - 1220 N Marion St. in Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, October 3, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/3/2020 UTC) at YaLun Apartments - 1220 N Marion St. in Denver, Colorado USA

Released outside. Please enjoy!