Mary-Kate & Ashley Sweet 16 #9: All That Glitters (Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16)

by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bsliv1219 of Fremont, Ohio USA on 9/15/2010
Journal Entry 1 by bsliv1219 from Fremont, Ohio USA on Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I am going to release this book in September for AlterEgoZoe's 2010 Books By the Numbers Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by bsliv1219 at Downtown in Genoa, Ohio USA on Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Released 12 yrs ago (9/29/2010 UTC) at Downtown in Genoa, Ohio USA

This book was released on a walk in downtown Genoa for AlterEgoZoe's 2010 Books By the Numbers Release Challenge.

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, bsliv1219, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!