Season of Miracles

by Emilie Richards | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Mothercat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 7/20/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Mothercat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 20, 2003
Purchased specifically for BookCrossing at a booksale to raise funds for the Cholmondeley Children's Home, Governors Bay.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 17, 2005
Mothercat tried to release this on our bookfence this morning, but I grabbed it out of her hands before she could, because it looks like a perfect book to release on a Christmas tree later in the week...

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 16 yrs ago (12/18/2005 UTC) at Hagley Park - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Darn, you beat me to it, Futurecat! Indeed, this was one of over 200 books which was supposed to have been released as a joint exercise with Futurecat and Lytteltonwitch (thanks, guys!). We initially hung them on the wrought iron fence outside St Andrew's College in Papanui Road, but then some spoilsport from the college told us to remove them :-( So we took them all off and that's when Futurecat booknapped it for a Christmas tree release later in the week - have fun!

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Jellie Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 24, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (12/23/2005 UTC) at Jellie Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Part of the Christmas Book Tree we created in Jelly Park (or at least, it was supposed to be - I think I saw awhina sneaking it off the tree again...)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, May 22, 2006
Awhina was waving this book around at lunch in Oamaru.I decided it would be a good book to add to all those books I bought at the booksale for a themed release.

Released 15 yrs ago (12/22/2006 UTC) at Bookcrossing Christmas Tree, Jellie Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a cold,wet summer's night the bookcrossing elves went searching for a tree.This tree was a special tree as it had to have low branches so that us short people could reach them and tie books from the branches.The tree we found was on Greers Rd by Jellie Park,to those who find the books,have a great Christmas.