Partner in Crime (Joanna Brady Mysteries, Book 10)

I'm free!
by J.A. Jance | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 8/30/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, February 17, 2012
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Wishlist Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 17, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (2/16/2012 UTC) at Wishlist Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Released as #88 of the Is Your Wishlist Updated RABCK, enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 3 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 2, 2012
Thanks very much bookstogive. It was a lovely surprise to get this book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 29, 2012
The dead woman on a cold slab in the Arizona morgue was a talented artist recently arrived from the West Coast. The Washington State Attorney General's office thinks this investigation is too big for a small-town female law officer to handle, so they're sending Sheriff Joanna Brady some unwanted help--a seasoned detective named Beaumont. Sheriff Brady resents his intrusion, and Bisbee, Arizona, with its ghosts and memories, is the last place J.P. Beaumont wants to be. But the twisting desert road they must reluctantly travel together is leading them into a very deadly nest of rattlers. And if they hope to survive, suddenly trust is the only option they have left ...

Another good read by J A Jance. My only problem with it was that it went from Brady to Beaumont without a heading so it took a while for me to realise who it was.

Given to a friend.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTheBeanOBCZwing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 15, 2012
At The Bean OBCZ on the bookshelves upstairs.
If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website. Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously will know where it is! Then post a review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else when you've finished it. If you join BookCrossing, you, too, can see where it goes next..

Journal Entry 6 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 27, 2013
Thank you, Rita, for adding to my collection of J A Jance books. I only need to find the first one in the series, and we're off!

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, August 27, 2021
Joanna Brady and an introduction to J P Beaumont. It was worth the wait.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCross-patchwing at Prezzo in Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, August 27, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (8/27/2021 UTC) at Prezzo in Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to a mini meet.

Journal Entry 9 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, August 27, 2021
Picked up for my charity book table at work as soon as I can restart it.