The Kite Runner

by Khaled Hosseini | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Jayebirck of Dallas, Texas USA on 7/27/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Jayebirck from Dallas, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 27, 2010
A friend's son found a box of books next to a dumpter at UTArlington; he called his mom and she told him to bring them home, she knew who to give them to--me! In the box were 18 copies of this book! I have been registering and releasing them in the hopes of promoting bookcrossing as I do! Enjoy!
Too many books, too little time!
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 2 by Jayebirck at Jimmy's Pasta and Pizza in Duncanville, Texas USA on Saturday, October 2, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (10/2/2010 UTC) at Jimmy's Pasta and Pizza in Duncanville, Texas USA

Left on bottom of the Greensheet rack. Enjoy!
Hope you'll decide to join bookcrossing if you are not already a member. If you would be so kind as to journal this book's continuing journey after you finish it, I would really appreciate it.
Happy Hunting!

Journal Entry 3 by Pinkzeppelin711 at Duncanville, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Loved this book! It was definatley a story you couldn't put down. Also, gla I found it and was able to learn more about book crossing. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully the next person who finds it enjoys it just as much!