Sophie's World

by Jostein Gaarder | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingzimortwing of Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on 7/23/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingzimortwing from Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on Friday, July 23, 2010
I have not read this yet. I guess I should have. I got the book in Norwegian in my shelf, so maybe one day...
Bought this on sale to be released.

From Amazon.
When 14-year-old Sophie encounters a mysterious mentor who introduces her to philosophy, mysteries deepen in her own life. Why does she keep getting postcards addressed to another girl? Who is the other girl? And who, for that matter, is Sophie herself? To solve the riddle, she uses her new knowledge of philosophy, but the truth is far stranger than she could have imagined.
An addictive blend of mystery, philosophy and fantasy, Sophie's World is an international phenomenon which has been translated into 60 languages and sold more than 40 million copies.

Journal Entry 2 by wingzimortwing at Vigelandsparken in Frogner bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (8/11/2010 UTC) at Vigelandsparken in Frogner bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

See photo.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, August 12, 2010
Found the book yesterday in Oslo, Vigelandpark, and took it to the Netherlands ('s-Heer Arendskerke, Zeeland). I'm going to read it soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Hoenderloo, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, August 20, 2011
Ik heb het boek net gevonden in het Nationaal park Hoge Veluwe , op een bankje.
Wij hebben het boek thuis in het Nederlands , mijn zoon van 11 heeft hem net uit en vond het een leerzaam boek

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, November 10, 2013
I found the book already a while ago in Amsterdam during the Uitmarkt cultural festival, I think 2 years ago. I have started reading it, but never finished, so I decided to release it again and have other people hopefully enjoying it.