Little Face

by Sophie Hannah | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by shelj7k of Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland on 6/23/2010
Journal Entry 1 by shelj7k from Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is a place of mystery...a sanctuary. Every book, every volume you see here has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens.

Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Shadow of the Wind

Dear Reader

Welcome to BookCrossing, especially if it is your first time here. I am really pleased that you found this book. It is a gift from me to you. If you wish you may hold on to it, but I hope that you will pass it on, either to a friend or loved one, or by leaving it to be found again. That way our book will be on an adventurous journey which we can follow as it gets passed along.

In the meantime, did you read the book? What did you think of it? Also, what do you think of the idea of BookCrossing? Feel free to write any thoughts when you come back to make a journal entry for this book.

While you are here, why not take a look around our website? It is completely free to register, it is safe and spam free and, if you do join, you will receive email alerts when this book is found again. I would be delighted if you wish to mention me, shelj7k, as the member who introduced you.

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 2 by shelj7k at Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, June 23, 2010
She's only been gone two hours.

Her husband David was supposed to be looking after their two-week-old daugher. But when Alice Fancourt walks into the nursery, her terrifying ordeal begins, for Alice insists the baby in the cot is a stranger she's never seen before.

With an increasingly hostile and menacing David swearing she must either be mad or lying, how can Alice make the police believe her before it's too late?

Journal Entry 3 by shelj7k at Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, June 26, 2010
This is the first Sophie Hannah novel I have read and I have very mixed feelings about it. I thought the concept was great and the writing was ok but the characters were unlikeable and one dimentional. I felt that the ending was disappointing and dragged out. It gets a disappointed 4/10 stars from me.

Journal Entry 4 by shelj7k at Tesco in Stillorgan, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, June 27, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (6/27/2011 UTC) at Tesco in Stillorgan, Co. Dublin Ireland

With the *facial* wipes!!