Big Girl: A Novel

by Danielle Steele | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingHunterRyuwing of West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on 5/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingHunterRyuwing from West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, May 7, 2010
You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it as I have and when you're done pass it along for the next dear reader. The best book is a shared book. Have a happy love adventure!!! Happy Reading~! <3

If you're new to Bookcrossing and decide to join, please use HunterRyu as your referring member. You may stay anonymous if you choose, but either way please leave a journal entry and let me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by wingHunterRyuwing at With Another BCer, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 16, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (7/16/2012 UTC) at With Another BCer, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Being mailed off as part of an international trade with another BCer. I wonder how long our books will be in travel for this swap!

Journal Entry 3 by wingHunterRyuwing at RABCK in Elk Township, New Jersey USA on Friday, August 3, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (8/3/2012 UTC) at RABCK in Elk Township, New Jersey USA

Not sure if I marked this book as released yet or not. Sent off to another BC member as part of a trade!

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, August 20, 2012
Finding a package with this book in it put a smile on my face :-) It has some beautiful stamps on it as well (see picture with this journal entry). Thanks for trading HunterRyu!

Journal Entry 5 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, October 31, 2012
I didn't want to finish reading this book because I didn't want the story to end. Loved it!
Thanks for trading HunterRyu!

11-2012: no wishes for this book by active bookcrossers I haven't already traded with this year.

Released 7 yrs ago (7/6/2014 UTC) at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

I'm releasing this book on the bookbuffet at the annual Castricum meeting this year. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingEnitnajwing at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, July 6, 2014
Took the book with the intention to release it at my work, but found out it's in English...will think of another release-spot...

Released 4 yrs ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

I will release this book at the book buffet @ Annual BC-convention 2017!

Journal Entry 9 by Jannike at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, April 22, 2017
I took this book from the Book Buffet at BookCrossing Convention in Oslo 2017.

Journal Entry 10 by Jannike at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, May 8, 2017
I think this book adresses a very serious matter - it reminds us of all the girls that grow up, feeling that they are not good enough, pretty enough, thin enough to be loved. It is an easy read, but well worth reading in my opinion.

Released 3 mos ago (10/10/2021 UTC) at -- Et ukjent sted i Oslo in -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway

I will bring the book to our BookCrossing MeetUp and release there.