Manhunting

by Jennifer Crusie | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingInto-the-Bluewing of Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on 4/29/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingInto-the-Bluewing from Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Thursday, April 29, 2010
purchased on EBay via 5 English book box

Amazon Editorial Review:
Objective: Find Man
Must be rich, handsome and successful

Kate Svenson is attractive, successful, a brilliant businesswoman -- and miserable. After three failed engagements, she realizes it's time for a plan . . . an organized, detailed agenda with a clear goal: finding Mr. Right.

The Cabins resort is ripe with eligible bachelors, all rich, distinguished and ambitious -- just her type. And they're dropping like flies around her . . . at least, that's how Jake Templeton views the situation. After he's stuck pulling her latest reject out of the swimming pool, Jake's convinced this femme fatale is trouble. Especially for him.

But can a man who's sworn off ambition for good and a woman hanging from the top of the corporate ladder find common ground in the unpredictable territory called the heart, where the word proposal takes on a very different meaning . . .?

..............................................................................................................

I am not that much into chick-lit anymore but I enjoyed this book so much. It made me laugh so often. I loved the conversations between Kate and Jake while she was dating the other guys...

Journal Entry 2 by wingInto-the-Bluewing at Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Released 7 yrs ago (4/15/2015 UTC) at Stade, Niedersachsen Germany

This book now travels via "Oppem's birthday RABCK Group". Sorry, that I did not have anything from your wishlist but I hope you will like this nevertheless.

Happy birthday!

Journal Entry 3 by wingLamillawing at Мінск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Friday, May 8, 2015
Danke schön! Ich mag Frauenliteratur
Hope I'll enjoy it as much as you did, and sure will try to find the next reader soon

Journal Entry 4 by wingLamillawing at Мінск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Reserved for sweeps

Journal Entry 5 by wingLamillawing at Мінск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (7/28/2015 UTC) at Мінск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

Sent today with the piece of chocolate to the winner of Chicklit&chocolate sweeps. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Thursday, August 6, 2015
thank you Lamilla for this book and the chocolate

Journal Entry 7 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Saturday, September 25, 2021
Not my cup of tea.... this book will travel on.

Journal Entry 8 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Saturday, September 25, 2021

Released 8 mos ago (9/25/2021 UTC) at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

In the bookring "Just one word as title".

Journal Entry 9 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, December 16, 2021
Chosen from the just a word bookring