The Little Giant of Aberdeen County

by Tiffany Baker | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0446194220 Global Overview for this book
Registered by caligula03 of Hayward, California USA on 4/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Thursday, April 22, 2010
For review.

Journal Entry 2 by caligula03 at Hayward, California USA on Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Took me a while to get into the book but I loved so many of the supporting characters.

Journal Entry 3 by caligula03 at Panera Bread - 7030 Amador Plaza Rd. in Dublin, California USA on Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (8/11/2010 UTC) at Panera Bread - 7030 Amador Plaza Rd. in Dublin, California USA

Taking to the meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by BayAreaBookie at Dublin, California USA on Wednesday, August 11, 2010
This has been on my To Read List. I was lucky enough to pick it up at tonight's meeting. Thanks, caligula03.

Journal Entry 5 by BayAreaBookie at Panera Bread - 7030 Amador Plaza Rd. in Dublin, California USA on Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (11/10/2010 UTC) at Panera Bread - 7030 Amador Plaza Rd. in Dublin, California USA

Truly....hehe...read the book to understand....enjoyed this book about a misunderstood woman with a good heart and those who dismissed her because she was different.

Will be taking this to tonight's meet-up and releasing it there. Enjoy and please leave a journal entry so I can follow where the book goes next.

Journal Entry 6 by countedx58 at San Francisco, California USA on Saturday, November 20, 2010
Picked up at November local meeting. Thanks! :)

Journal Entry 7 by lisaxiii at Pleasanton, California USA on Thursday, July 14, 2011
Picked up at this week's meetup.

Journal Entry 8 by lisaxiii at Pleasanton, California USA on Thursday, October 13, 2011
Mailed to New York through PaperbackSwap :-)

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Newark, New York USA on Saturday, November 12, 2011
I received this book through someone @ Paperbackswap.com. I really enjoyed.

Journal Entry 10 by hjbunyard at Batavia, Illinois USA on Monday, April 26, 2021
Really enjoyed the book. Although the main focus of the book is the wrestling with life and death. Sometimes in life you need death. I on the other hand was taken back by the main character, a woman, who let people define her by their mean words and actions. She never had the courage to stand up for herself. Really makes you think.

Journal Entry 11 by hjbunyard at somewhere in Batavia in Batavia, Illinois USA on Monday, April 26, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (4/25/2021 UTC) at somewhere in Batavia in Batavia, Illinois USA

Happy Reading!