Queen of the Depths (Forgotten Realms: The Priests)

by Richard Lee Byers | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DragonGoddess of Olathe, Kansas USA on 4/11/2010
Journal Entry 1 by DragonGoddess from Olathe, Kansas USA on Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. - from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Bookcrossers are people who love to read and want to share their joy of reading with the world. We, as bookcrossers, purchase books and leave them somewhere "in the wild" for people to find.

This book was purchased at a local garage sale

Journal Entry 2 by DragonGoddess at -- Paperbackswap.com, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Released 12 yrs ago (7/20/2010 UTC) at -- Paperbackswap.com, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using me, Dragongoddess, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Emerson, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Got it on e-bay. Haven't read it yet but I tend to enjoy these kinds of books.