Jitterbug Perfume

by Tom Robbins | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by alrescate of Strafford, Missouri USA on 7/2/2003
Journal Entry 1 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Wednesday, July 2, 2003
One of my favorite Tom Robbins books. This and "Still Life of a Woodpecker" are Robbins best work to date. (Just my opinion!)

If you like this you will probably also like Christopher Moore's work too.

I've had this book for a long time and now it is time to let it go!

Released on Monday, July 07, 2003 at To another BookCrosser in Springfield, Missouri USA.

I gave this to another Bookcrosser who will probably geocasche it. Check out

Journal Entry 3 by McKenny from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 13, 2003
I haven't actually read this book but I am going to release it right away. My mother and I are creating a Geocache that this book will be a part of. I hope that this will help this book to travel as well as introduce some one new to Book Crossing.

Journal Entry 4 by McKenny at The Butterfield Library Cache in Springfield, Missouri USA on Monday, July 21, 2003
Released on Saturday, July 12, 2003 at The Butterfield Library Cache in Springfield, Missouri USA.

This book was placed in a geocache to give it more opportunity to travel, check it out at:

Journal Entry 5 by gimmeyourwilds from Springfield, Missouri USA on Thursday, October 16, 2003
I got this book from a geocache. Whoever thought of that cache had a great idea! They put two fun things together. Thanks