Desperation

by Stephen King | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingzimortwing of Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on 1/8/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingzimortwing from Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on Friday, January 8, 2010
I bought this in a second-hand-shop to be released.
I´m not a King fan, but there are others out there who are, so I hope someone else like to read this.

From Amazon.
Welcome to Desperation.
Once a thriving copper mining town in the middle of the Nevada desert, Desperation is now eerily abandoned. It's the last place that travellers like the Carver family, bound for vacation, and writer Johnny Marinville, astride his Harley, would expect to be stopped and charged. But Desperation still has a local cop - a unique regulator who patrols the wilderness highway.
The secrets buried in Desperation are as terrifying as the forces summoned to encounter them. A terrifying transformation is taking place and the travellers will soon discover the true meaning of desperation . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingzimortwing at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, May 24, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (5/24/2010 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

On the shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by carolcanter at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, June 7, 2010
I still haven´t read it... I got it on a holiday trip to Norway, and I will probably leave it in Spain when I finish readint it =))