Feeling Sorry For Celia

by Jaclyn Moriarty | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingReetPetitewing of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 8/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 22, 2009
Elizabeth!!!! Look at this note!! Over here!!! On the Fridge!!!!!!!! Hope you're feeling better. If you're dead, ring me. I'm at an emergency meeting of the poetry club. I want to make you a special lemon souffle. The recipe is in the bottom draw - you're welcome to begin it anytime. (And see if you can think of a slogan for Raspberry-flavoured cat food) Love - your thoughtful and considerate Mum. PS: Have you heard anything from Celia yet?

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing at Amber Rooms in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, August 28, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (8/29/2009 UTC) at Amber Rooms in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

To be taken to the meet up at Loughborough

Journal Entry 3 by Pookledo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 5, 2009
Picked up at the Loughborough Bookcrossing meet and started to read immediately.

A nice quick read. Officially a teen book but very enjoyable. I like books which are written in diary entry type form.

Thankyou for sharing.

Journal Entry 4 by Pookledo at on Saturday, September 19, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (9/19/2009 UTC) at

taking to the meet

Journal Entry 5 by droogie from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Picked up at the Nottingham meet