Garden Spells

by Sarah Addison Allen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by plainjane8160 of Hanahan, South Carolina USA on 8/9/2009
Journal Entry 1 by plainjane8160 from Hanahan, South Carolina USA on Sunday, August 9, 2009
I really enjoyed this! I couldnt put it down! I read it in a few hours.
An interesting story and beautifully written!

Journal Entry 2 by plainjane8160 at Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q in North Charleston, South Carolina USA on Saturday, September 12, 2009

Released 13 yrs ago (9/13/2009 UTC) at Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q in North Charleston, South Carolina USA

I am releasing this book at Jim and Nick's BBQ in North Charleston,SC.I hope this next person will enjoy it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 13, 2009
Ooooohhhh! This looks really interesting, I think I actually recommended this to my sister-in-law, because of the write-up when it came out. Thanks for bringing it to meet-up.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookczukwing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 9, 2009
After reading a couple of stinkers, I was almost scared to pick this up. But it's gentleness and whimsy won me over immediately. It reminded me of Practical Magic in many ways, (which is good, because I really like that book.) The characters delighted me, and I wanted recipes to help remember good times and repel evil influences. Could come in handy....

I only realized after I finished this book that I'd read another one (The Sugar Queen by this author, and enjoyed it, at Elizabeth's recommendation. Will keep my eye out for more by Allen. (Also liked a brief reference to my town of Charleston in this one.)

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, October 26, 2009

Given to a non-BookCrossing friend, who first introduced me to this author. She'll either release it or return it to me when done.

Released 12 yrs ago (1/10/2010 UTC) at Panera Bread-5070 International Blvd in North Charleston, South Carolina USA

Taking this to meetup with me. If it doesn't get snapped up, I'll release it someplace else later.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Charleston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly (second Sunday of the month) at various spots in the Tri-county area. Come join us! For more information, see our yahoo group here!

Journal Entry 7 by GeecheGirl from North Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, January 10, 2010
Caught at the meet-up today. Looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 8 by GeecheGirl at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, February 28, 2010

Released 12 yrs ago (2/28/2010 UTC) at Charleston, South Carolina USA

Left at the Dallis Law Firm for my daughter.